Position Title: Junior Development Co-Ordinator
Position Summary: The Junior Development Coordinator (JDC) is responsible for supporting the Crema Developments team in the successful delivery of all projects. This may include assisting with marketing and sales, the coordination of sales events, marketing content creation and sales admin; assisting with budget management and financials; assisting with general Crema Developments matters including consultant coordination, the preparation of monthly reports and research into local marketing trends and property data. The JDC will work closely with the Assistant Development Manager, under the supervision of Senior Development Managers and Directors. The role of the JDC is critical to the successful delivery of Crema Developments vision, and the support must be provided with diligence to assist the team in achieving our project and company visions, goals, objectives and KPIs.
Contract Type: Part-time. 2-3 days a week
Reports to: Assistant Development Manager/Senior Development Manager
Wage: $25 p/hr
General Work Hours: 9 am - 5.30 pm and otherwise as required to perform the duties.
Location: Conveniently located South Melbourne office, close to public transport (Domain intersection).
Crema Developments constantly looks at things differently, to achieve different outcomes. We challenge the status quo by looking beyond how things are done to form a view on how things could be done better. We challenge ourselves and those we work with. We put our clients first and constantly ask how they would like to live, work and play if we started with a blank canvas. Our standards are high and we view success as exceeding our clients’ expectations. Integrity, quality and pride in our work are the foundations of our business, which we endeavor to share with our clients on every project, every time.
Supporting our Purpose
1. Live and breathe our purpose.
2. Know the market we are operating in intimately.
3. Bring ideas to the table in line with our purpose.
4. Challenge the status quo.
5. Look for inspiration globally.
6. Be proactive, not reactive.
7. Constantly push to get things done (today if they can be).
8. Attention to detail is everything.
• As an important member of the team, provide support to achieve our project visions, goals, objectives and KPIs as set by senior management.
• Navigation of Adobe Creative programs (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe Editor) to create graphic content, including but not limited to invitations and EDMs.
• Assistance with creation and delivery of marketing material. • Liaison with Crema Group head office (Port Melbourne).
• Planning, organising and managing events, such as purchaser dinners and information nights, ensuring they are tailored to their purpose and objectives. This will entail coordination of the logistics of the events, ensuring they are executed as envisaged. Events requiring planning may include but are not limited to information nights, collaborator events, and purchaser dinners.
• Maintenance of The Eighth Display Suite. Ensuring the Gallery and Sub-Penthouse are in pristine condition at all times. A diverse range of tasks may be required, from ensuring flowers are fresh, coordinating with cleaners, coordinating maintenance and repairs.
• Aid in preparation and management of budgets, presentations, and reports for all projects, including PCG reports, feasibility and monthly drawdowns.
• Research and investigate relevant property data and market trends. This may extend to preparing reports and spreadsheets.
• Maintain a range of registrations and subscriptions, as relates industry-based memberships and service delivery tools.
• Performance of a variety of tasks to support the Assistant Development Manager, Senior Development Manager and Directors.
Key Competencies and Role Attributes
• Integrity, honesty and high ethical standards.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proactive, driven and shows initiative.
• High level of interpersonal skills with an ability to work within a team environment.
• Demonstrated ability to deliver services in a highly competitive and dynamic environment.
• Highly adaptable and demonstrates a strong ‘can do’ attitude.
Some qualifications in urban design, architecture, property, business, land economics, building, project management or other relevant disciplines and/or demonstrated equivalent industry experience is preferred. This may include a candidate who is currently completing studies in the above fields.
Some experience relevant to the property development industry is preferred with the following specific capability requirements:
• To have an intermediate understanding of Adobe Creative software, specifically InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Exhibits an ability to be flexible, adaptable and dynamic.
• Demonstrated capability to quickly understand processes and procedures to deliver outcomes autonomously.
• Capability to learn quickly to work in a fast-moving environment.
• Capability to work both autonomously and as part of a small team.